Advanced Processor Architecture and SOC Design Université Grenoble Alpes
Introduction : System vs Embedded Systems; SOC design challenges, SOC modelling, Hardware Software partitionning.
System on programmable chip Architectures
SOPC design flow
To be able to choose and to exploit the more appropriate processor architecture for a given application.
To be familliar with SOC design techniques and challenges
- Digital design (VHDL or Verilog; FPGA design)
- Embedded software Programming (C; Assembly Language)
- Processor Architecture (RISC Architecture, ARM processor)
Exam 1h30 + Labs
Online Course Requirement
Course content can evolve at any time before the start of the course. It is strongly recommended to discuss with the course contact about the detailed program.
Please consider the following deadlines for inbound mobility to Grenoble:
- April 1st, 2020 for Full Year (September to June) and Fall Semester (September to January) intake ;
- September 1st, 2020 for Spring Semester intake (February – June).
Site for Inquiry
Please inquire about the courses at the address below.
Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org