Applied Physical Education Flag Football University of Tsukuba
Emphasis is on further tactical/positional patterns and consideration for team shape/formations. Larger playing areas are gradually introduced, and as before, students take part in game formats on a regular basis.
☆Establishment of an awareness and knowledge of various physical activities by performing exercise and addressing the concept of sports culture.
(1) Understand the characteristics of Flag Football and Can do team activities.
(2) You can understand the official rules of Flag Football and play games.
(3) You can understand the basic offensive tactics of Flag Football and demonstrate them during the game depending on the characteristics of the team.
(4) You can understand the basic defensive tactics of flag football and demonstrate them during the game depending on the characteristics of the team.
(5) You can play the game safely in cooperation with your friends.
Related to “5. Mental and physical health, humanity, and ethics”
Related to “6. Cooperative, independent, and autonomous”
Training/Lab Experiments/Practical Application
Online Course Requirement
Contact the instructor to obtain permission before taking the course. elements by gender(special rule/pair/team). G-course. face-to-face
Site for Inquiry
Please inquire about the courses at the address below.
Contact person: Tsuyoshi Matsumoto
Email address: email@example.com
Link to the syllabus provided by the university