Applied Physical Education Outing Sports University of Tsukuba
The class of Fall AB use Canadian canoe as the teaching materials. The goals of this class are 1)to acquire the basic skills for outdoor group activity,2)to understand the knowledge of that, 3)to acquire the ability of problem solving, and to gain the insight for self, other and natural environment through the Canadian canoe. The class is held in Lake Amakubo Ike.
☆Establishment of an awareness and knowledge of various physical activities by performing exercise and addressing the concept of sports culture.
1) understand the Canadian canoe characteristics can be suitably practiced.
2) it is possible to develop a practice plan of the Canadian canoe.
3) You can practice safely by watching your friends in a group.
4) For Canadian canoe practice, find the improvements, it can be addressed to fix.
5) learn how to solve problems through Canadian canoe can take other things daily.
Related to “5. Mental and physical health, humanity, and ethics”
Related to “6. Cooperative, independent, and autonomous”
Attitude(35%), Skill(35%), Knowledge(30%)
Training/Lab Experiments/Practical Application
Online Course Requirement
Contact the instructor to obtain permission before taking the course. elements by gender(contact). elements by gender(special rule/pair/team). G-course. face-to-face Students who attend two-thirds or more of the classes in question are eligible for credit approval.
Site for Inquiry
Please inquire about the courses at the address below.
Contact person: Akihiro Sakamoto
Email address: email@example.com
Link to the syllabus provided by the university