Applied Physical Education Table Tennis University of Tsukuba
Upon deepening knowledge concerning sports activities and understanding techniques applicable to different types of sports, apply the acquired knowledge and skills to games and technical practices and develop free thinking on sports activities.
☆Establishment of an awareness and knowledge of various physical activities by performing exercise and addressing the concept of sports culture.
(1) Understand the characteristics of table tennis. And the operation which utilized the characteristic can be performed.
(2) Communicate with peers and can clear issues smoothly.
(3) To acquire the ability to act independently while grasping the movement of the whole group.
(4) Through interpersonal sports, think about your opponents and friends and learn about sportsmanship.
(5) You can plan and manage simple sports recreation to obtain athletic opportunities.
Related to “5. Mental and physical health, humanity, and ethics”
Related to “6. Cooperative, independent, and autonomous”
Skill(35%), Knowledge(30%), Attitude(35%)
Training/Lab Experiments/Practical Application
Online Course Requirement
Contact the instructor to obtain permission before taking the course. elements by gender(contact). G-course. Work Experience faculty. face-to-face Indoor shoes are required. You should wear sports wear as clothes.
As a rule, students who attend the course for at least two-thirds of the classes will be eligible for credits.
Site for Inquiry
Please inquire about the courses at the address below.
Contact person: Yuki Nonaka
Email address: email@example.com
Link to the syllabus provided by the university