Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Structure National Taiwan University
(1) Design Method
(2) Reinforced Concrete Materials
(3) Confined Concrete
(4) Reinforced Concrete Beams Considering Flexure, Shear, and Anchorage
(5) Reinforced Concrete Short Columns Considering Flexure, Shear, and Anchorage
(6) Building Frame Design
Gravity load design
Earthquake resistant design
Behavior and design of beams, columns, and joints
(7) Wall Building Design Considering Flexure and Shear
(8) Earthquake Resistant Bridge Design
Beam, column, and joint design
The course objective is to develop an understanding of advanced topics in design of reinforced concrete structures. The primary emphasis will be on behavior, analysis, and design of elements and systems that are common in building and bridge structures.
*Restrict to graduate students.
Online Course Requirement
Graduate Institute of Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering Division
Site for Inquiry
Please inquire about the courses at the address below.
Email address: http://www.ce.ntu.edu.tw/ce_eng/