Business English 4 University of Bordeaux
> 5 skills in a business context: - Report writing. - Listening - Comprehension. - Debates & meetings - Group projects
- High-school diploma. - B2 level in English. - Computer and Internet knowledge required for online course.
- Individual attendance, involvement and progress assessed weekly:25%. - Activity report: 25%. - Oral defence: 25%. - Group project: 25%.
- Globalization (case studies, meetings, debates). - Brand management in an international context (group project). - Methodology (business reports, graph descriptions and oraldefence).
- Seminars, workshops, role-plays, debates (24 hours: 2 hours or 4 hours per week). - Self-study and preparation (40 hours). - Group work (20 hours).
Online Course Requirement
- Maximum 32 students. Some classes of smaller groups (16). - Schedule and other information clearly presented on Moodle.Duration: 6 weeksStudy level: University Diploma in TechnologyLanguage of instruction: EnglishMode of delivery: Face-to-face teaching: seminars, workshops, role-plays, debates
Site for Inquiry
Please inquire about the courses at the address below.
Contact person: Laurence Chérellaurence.firstname.lastname@example.orgSylvie Castetssylvie.email@example.comYves Davoyves.firstname.lastname@example.org