Chemistry and Health University of Bordeaux
The course concerns thematic courses focused on how chemistry couldimpact health and interact with living organisms in terms of toxicity,diagnostic or therapy.
- Continuous assessment: symposium organization with an oralscientific presentation - 30% of overall mark - Practical sessions reports: 20% of overall mark - Final assessment: written exam - 3h00, 50% of overall markThe first session takes place in May.In the case of insufficient results, a second session is organized forthe final exam, either as a written exam or an oral session, dependingon the number of students. This 2nd session takes place at the end ofJune.
- Biomolecules: oligonucleotides - Risks evaluation for chemical substances - Drug design: medicinal chemistry and introduction to pharmacology - Devices for diagnostic - Drug delivery systems
- Lectures (38 x 1h20) - Practical sessions (3 x 8h00)
Online Course Requirement
Please note that the number of places available may be limited forcertain classes.Duration: 14 weeksLanguage of instruction: Lectures are taught in French. All written materials are available in English.Mode of delivery: Face-to-face teaching
Site for Inquiry
Please inquire about the courses at the address below.
Contact person: Magali Szlosekmagali.firstname.lastname@example.orgJean-Baptiste Verlhacjeanemail@example.com