Electronics of Devices and Circuits University of Bordeaux
- Signal processing - From low to high frequencies
- Basics of electronics: Ohm’s and Kirchhoff’s law, Norton’sand Thévenin’s theorems, diodes transistors, Operationalamplifiers. - Fourier transform.
- 2 exams, one after exercise session (6 weeks) and one final exam (2hours each). - Practical lab continuous assessment.
- Analog filters - Heterodyne spectrum analyzer - Sampling and analog-to-digital conversion (ADC) - Time-to-Frequency transform (FFT) - Frequency behavior of passive components - Digital filters
- Theoretical classes and exercises: 24 hours. - Lab sessions: 15 hours. - Estimated self-study time: 60 hours. - * (some sessions might be in French)
Online Course Requirement
Duration: 12 weeksStudy level: University Diploma in TechnologyLanguage of instruction: * English and French Mode of delivery: In-class, face-to-face and lab sessions
Site for Inquiry
Please inquire about the courses at the address below.
Contact person: Simon HémourSimon.firstname.lastname@example.orgHélène Fremonthelene.email@example.comTimothée LeviTimothee.firstname.lastname@example.orgSerge BouterSerge.email@example.com