Global Health LIVE National Taiwan University
Global Health Live Pacific is a graduate seminar for PhD and Masters graduate students. The seminar is held once per week for ten (10) weeks via live video (eg www.zoom.us) with international guest lecturers. The course extends the theory of global health to the practice of global health. The relationship of health, foreign policy, and global health leadership are the cutting edge of the scope of the course.
1. Discuss key issues of current global health from an application perspective.
2. Expand networking opportunities for future global health career opportunities.
3. Practice and hone presentation skills and participate in case studies.
4. Construct a Mission, Vision, and Values (Personal) Career Statement.
5. List and describe global health leader’s characteristics.
*Restrict to graduate students and Ph.D. students.
Online Course Requirement
Master of Public Health, National Taiwan University Distance Learning
Site for Inquiry
Please inquire about the courses at the address below.
Email address: http://mph.ntu.edu.tw/?locale=en