Human Information Interaction University of Tsukuba
Human Information Interaction investigates the interaction between people and information. In this course, students deepen their understanding of elements that shape human information interaction, and apply the knowledge for designing novel interaction models, systems, or services.
- Students gain a basic understanding of behavioural patterns of information users
- Students can reflect their own information behaviour using relevant models, services, and technologies
- Students can propose a new design of human information interaction
The grading will be based on the class quizzes and the final examination.
- The deadline of class quizzes is at 9pm of the following day of each class
- The final examination will be during the Fall AB final examination week.
- Class Quizzes: 40%
- Final Examination: 60%
Students will pass the class based on the following criteria.
- Students answer the class quizzes of every class, and submit them before the deadline.
- Students take the final examination and obtain 60% of the full marks.
The grade of A+ to C will be based on the total score of the class quizzes and final examination.
Online Course Requirement
This course may not be available if there are too many participants. Identical to GC55201 and GE73101.
Lecture is conducted in English.
GE60701「レファレンスサイエンス」を修得済みの者は履修不可 Class format
- Online (On-demand)
- Use Teams (Team code for students to register will be available from Manaba)
How to distribute lecture materials
- Distributed in Teams Files
- Take a submission of class quizzes as an attendance
Site for Inquiry
Please inquire about the courses at the address below.
Contact person: Hideo Joho
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to the syllabus provided by the university