Langue A appliquée au commerce 1 University of Bordeaux
A focus on business English with a special emphasis on oralcommunication.
- High-school diploma. - B1-B2 level in English.
- Weekly attendance and individual participation: 20%. - Group presentation: 40% (last 2 classes). - CV and cover letters: 40% (October).
- Understanding the working world (particularities of Anglo-Saxoncountries). - Searching for an international placement (understanding job ads,preparing CV and cover letters, making phone calls). - Completing research, using and referencing sources of information,preparing and delivering professional presentations in groups. - Participating in meetings, problem-solving in groups.
- Seminars, debates, role-plays, group work: 36 hours in-class (2 hours or 4 hours per week). - Self-study (20 hours), group work (20 hours), exam preparation (20 hours). - Details on Moodle for every group. * _Flippe classroom_: case studies, role plays and oral presentations delivered by students.
Online Course Requirement
- Maximum 32 students. Some classes of smaller groups (16). - Schedule and other information clearly presented on Moodle.Duration: 9 weeksStudy level: University Diploma in TechnologyLanguage of instruction: EnglishMode of delivery: Face-to-face teaching: in-class, seminars, flipped classroom* (See below: Teaching Methods)
Site for Inquiry
Please inquire about the courses at the address below.
Contact person: Magalie Dartiguelonguemagalie.email@example.comSylvie Castetssylvie.firstname.lastname@example.orgManon Morandmanon.email@example.com