Managerial Accounting National Taiwan University
In order to manage efficiently and effectively, a manager needs to wisely utilize accounting information. This course teaches students how to use accounting information for various decision making such as cost management, pricing, profit planning, budgeting, transfer pricing, performance evaluation, etc.
By the end of the course, students are expected to have an idea of the methods currently used in the areas of managerial accounting covered by the course. After taking this course, students will know:
(1) the basic terms of cost concepts.
(2) how a management accounting information system operates.
(3) how to manage costs.
(4) how to conduct cost analysis and profit planning.
(5) how to analyze accounting information for various decision making.
(6) how to design an effective management control system.
*Majors-only (including minor and double major students). *Restrict to graduate students.
Online Course Requirement
Chen Yu Hung
Graduate Institute of International Business
Site for Inquiry
Please inquire about the courses at the address below.
Email address: http://www.management.ntu.edu.tw/en/IB