Project Management for Construction National Taiwan University
This course will be conducted in English and will cover the following topics:
(1) Characteristics of construction
(2) Contract types and administration
(2) Cost planning, control and analysis
(3) Construction productivity
(4) Project scheduling and planning
(5) Bonds and insurance
(6) Engineering economics and finance
(7) Decision-making under uncertainty & risk management
(8) Legal aspects
(9) Construction Simulation
This course is to help students learn some fundamental and important concepts and theories that are necessary and useful in handling construction project management.
*Majors-only (including minor and double major students).
Online Course Requirement
Graduate Institute of Civil Engineering,Construction Engineering and Management Division
Site for Inquiry
Please inquire about the courses at the address below.
Email address: http://www.ce.ntu.edu.tw/ce_eng/