Taiku (Physical Education) University of Tsukuba
The course outlines contemporary themes in sport pedagogy from both theoretical and practical perspectives. In the first half of the course, guest lectures from experts in various domains will teach students about issues and approaches to physical education within Japanese and international contexts. In the latter classes, Students will participate in a practical PE session.
1) April, 13rd：Prof. Yoshinori OKADE, Nippon Sport Science University (NSSU)
Value of Sport? （Online Asynchronous）
2) April, 20th：Prof. Yoshinori OKADE, Nippon Sport Science University (NSSU)
How to develop sustainable Quality of Physical Education? （Online Asynchronous）
3) April, 27th：Assistant Prof. Eishin TERAOKA, Keio University
The Legitimate Learning Outcomes of Physical Education（Online Asynchronous）
4) May, 11th：Associate Prof. Etsuji HASEGAWA, University of Tsukuba
PE Teacher EducationⅠ（Online Asynchronous）
5) May, 18th：Associate Prof. Etsuji HASEGAWA, University of Tsukuba
PE Teacher EducationⅡ（Online Asynchronous）
Class participation: 70%
Final assignment: 30%
Online Course Requirement
In principle, only for students who belong to Master's Program in Health and Sport Sciences.
Identical to 0ATQ008.
Lecture is conducted in English.
GSI302 Active class participation in practical session is expected.
Site for Inquiry
Please inquire about the courses at the address below.
Link to the syllabus provided by the university