Students incoming to the University of Tsukuba
CiC partner universities’ students may apply for a student exchange (mobility) under one of the following two categories:
- Exchange Students (Tokubetsu Chokogakusei) – undergraduate of graduate course taking students who seek to earn credits
- Exchange Research Students (Tokubetsu Kenkyugakusei) – graduate students who seek to conduct research
For course-taking students
- Spring semester (starting in April): October 1 – November 30, 2018
- Fall semester (starting in October): March 1 – April 30, 2018
For research exchange students
- 4 months prior the mobility.
- Nomination letter (from your mobility/exchange coordinator; free style)
- Learning Agreement Course Taking Research
- Application form for Enrollment as Exchange Student/Exchange Research Students at the University of Tsukuba including CiC students
- Three ID photos of different sizes Two (2) photos, 40mm long x 24mm wide (attached one photo to the application, the other one together with application materials) One (1) photo, 30mm x 24mm wide (also to be sent together with other application materials).
- A copy of your passport, (include ID page and pages with Japanese immigration stamps, if any)
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility *Please look at the sample.
- A certificate confirming bank account balance (to indicate means of support during study for self-supporting students)
Supporter’s certificates of bank account balance and certificate of income plus certificate of employment (in case the applicant has a financial supporter, such as a parent or a third party)
A document that certifies that the applicant is a recipient of a scholarship (if applicable).
Place of submission: please submit your application through mobility (exchange) coordinator at your home university.
Students outgoing from the University of Tsukuba
University of Tsukuba students may apply for a study/research exchange (mobility) to go to one of the CiC partner universities. For more information about the application, please visit:
- University of Bordeaux
- National Taiwan University
- University of Sao Paulo
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia